Breakfast is served every morning at 7:35 am in the PCMS Cafeteria.
Lunch for full pay students is $2.45 and $.40 for reduced pay students.
- Breakfast prices are $1.60 for full pay students and $.30 for reduced pay students.
- All students are Welcome for Breakfast!!
Click to download the PCMS Lunch Menu.
- Bottled Water and Juice are $1.50. Cookies are $.45.
***Disclaimer: To qualify for a card, students must have absolutely NO SUSPENSIONS of any kind
- Honor Roll: Students qualify when they have A's and B's
- Attendance: Students qualify when they have less than or equal to 3 absences (no unexcused) and less than or equal to 2 total tardies for the quarter
- Conduct: Students qualify when they have A's and B's in conduct
Recognition and rewards are tracked through a card issued to the student. Lost/Stolen cards can be replaced for cost of issuing the card ($1). Replacement cards may be purchased in the office.
An end of the year Pool Party is an exciting opportunity for students that qualify in AT LEAST two of the categories that last quarter and have received a card in at least on other quarter.
- Elite Tiger Card (achievement in ALL categories) Recognition and participation at Renaissance events + Entry in a quarterly prize drawing
- Tiger Card (achievement in any two categories) Participation at Renaissance events
- Certificate (achievement in any one category) Receive achievement certificate
- JA/Junior Achievement
- Extended Learning Math
- Chorus and Band
- Academic Bowl Competition
- Eighth Grade Camp
- National Geography Bee
- Hoosier and County Spelling Bee
- Reality Store
- School Newspaper and Yearbook
- Club Tech
- World Culture Club
- 6th Grade
- Extended Learning Math, ISTEP Math, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies
- 7th Grade
- English, ISTEP Math, Literature, Math, Pre-Algebra, Science, Social Studies
- 8th Grade
- Algebra, English, ISTEP Math, Literature, Pre-Algebra, Science, Social Studies
- Related Arts
- Art, Band, Choir, Computer Applications, Health, Jr. Varsity Singers, Music, Physical Education, Project Lead the Way, World Cultures
F 59% and below