Welcome Tiger Athletic Fans!
- GOOD LUCK to CHASE WILSON as he competes in the State Championship Wrestling Tournament!!
- Congratulations to Brooke James for scoring 1,511 points during her High School Basketball Career!!
- Congratulations to Jackie Young for being 2015-2016 Miss Indiana Basketball!!
- 2015-2016 PCHS Top Female Athlete of the Year - Jackie Young
- 2015-2016 PCHS Top Male Athlete of the Year - Joe Wildt
- Walgreen's Athlete of the Month
- January 2017 - Zach Dove
- December 2016 - Ashlyn Anthis
- November 2016 - Riley McConnell
- October 2016 - Lexus Brittingham
- September 2016 - Maleek Hardiman
- August 2016 - Brooke James
- May 2016 - Avery Jones-Taylor
- April 2016 - Philip Dzienciol
- March 2016 - Jaelyn Dunn
- February 2016 - Rylin Stough
- January 2016 - Emily Harrington
- December 2015 - Chase Wilson
- November 2015 - Jackie Young
Fall Sports: Girls Golf, Boys Tennis, Girls Cross Country, Boys Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Volleyball, Football, Cheerleading
Winter Sports: Wrestling, Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Cheerleading
Spring Sports: Girls Track, Boys Track, Girls Tennis, Softball, Boys Golf , Baseball
PCHS Athletic Admission Prices
- Single Session
- $5 each person - Kindergarten age and older
- Preschool & younger - FREE admission
- All Sports Passes
- Available for purchase in the Athletic Office
- Good for all levels of play, with exception of Toyota Classic and IHSAA Tournaments.
$75 - Adult All Sports Pass
$65 - Student All Sport Pass (Kindergarten thru 12th grade)
$65 - Senior Citizen All Sports Pass
$65 - Veterans
$200 - Family All Sports Pass
$3 - Replacement Fee
Watch for "Announcements" on tournament admission prices and ticket availability.
- Single Session
All students must have the following documents on file in the Athletic Office or Turned into their coach prior to tryouts. Athletes will not be allowed to participate in PCHS Athletics if documents are not complete or have not been turned in.
Physicals must be dated April 1 or after, in order to be valid for the current school year. Once the completed Physical Packet is on file, the student-athlete may tryout for any and all sports offered at PCHS.
Click to download a copy of the current IHSAA Physical Packet. Please fill out all forms completely.
You may also pick up a copy of the IHSAA Physical Packet during school hours in the PCHS Athletic Department - room #B128, or the Nurse's office or Principal's office.
Physical PacketComplete Physical Packet consists of the following:
- IHSAA Physical (4 pages)
- Medical Authorization form (1 page)
- Code of Conduct (3 pages)
- Concussion - Athlete/Parent Fact & Acknowledgement sheets (3 page)
# Name Description Downloaded 1 2017 2018 Complete Physical Packet New! 10 times 2 Medical Insurance Waiver Form 362 times 3 Physical Packet 851 times
Concussion DocumentsAthlete must have completed form on file by first day of practice.
# Name Description Downloaded 1 Concussion Acknowledgement and Signature Form for Parents and Student Athletes 312 times 2 Concussion Checklist for Coaches 354 times 3 Concussion Evaluation and Release to Play Form for Licensed Health Care Providers 319 times 4 Concussion Fact Sheet for Principals and Athletic Directors 348 times 5 Concussion Q and A Sheet 339 times 6 Heads Up: Concussion Fact Sheet for Coaches 341 times 7 Heads Up: Concussion Fact Sheet for Parents 336 times 8 Heads Up: Concussion Fact Sheet for Students 333 times 9 List of Concussion Resources 357 times
# Name Description Downloaded 1 Facility Use Policy 372 times 2 Parent Coach Relationship/Coach Listing 488 times 3 Senior Night Questionnaire 343 times 4 Wresting Information: New Skin Lesion Release Form 357 times
Fight Your Way To Fame.
Red And White Will Ever Fight
We're Loyal One And All.
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Fight Your Way To Fame.
Fight Princeton Fight
And We Will Win This Game
# Name Downloaded 1 Middle School Wrestling Schedule (Details) 88 times 2 Middle School Track and Field (Details) 54 times 3 JV Softball Schedule (Details) 97 times 4 Girls Varsity Track and Field Schedule (Details) 130 times 5 Girls Tennis Schedule (Details) 126 times 6 Boys Varsity Track and Field Schedule (Details) 133 times 7 Boys Golf Schedule (Details) 128 times 8 2017 Varsity Softball Schedule (Details) 401 times 9 2017 Varsity Baseball Schedule (Details) 374 times 10 2017 JV Baseball Schedule (Details) 356 times 11 2016 2017 Boys V Basketball Schedule (Details) 480 times