Welcome to Princeton Community MS!
- Spring Break starts the week of March 27-31st!
- PCMS's BOGO book fair starts Friday, April 7 with Family Night from 3:15-5:30 P.M. All students who bring an adult family member get a chance to pick an egg, which could have candy or one of many book fair gift certificates, ranging from $1-$20! We hope to see you there! Regular hours will be Monday, April 10 - Wednesday, April 12, 7:50 A.M. - 3:30 P.M. and Thursday, April 13, 7:50 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. Get more information here.
- Mrs. Sheridan is going to start a small Makerspace in the library for all students to use during enrichment. She is looking for parents who would be willing to donate old Lego sets that the family no longer uses. Any and all donations would be appreciated! Please call 812-385-2020 for questions.
- Yearbooks can be purchased online on the middle school page of the North Gibson School website. A new feature with the yearbook this year is called Community Upload. This allows friends, families, students, staff, and community members to upload any photos of PCMS students and events throughout the school year to the yearbook website.
Please Help! If you haven't registered your student online this year, please do so very soon. Simply click on the link below and use the Harmony username and password you should have recently received in the mail to login. Once you have logged in, click on the "online registration" link on the left side of the page. You will be able to fill out nearly all of the 2016-17 paperwork there. We hope that this makes things a little easier and faster for our parents and guardians. If you have do not know your Harmony username and password or have other questions, please call PCMS at 812-385-2020. If you would like help with this process, please stop by PCMS; our staff would be happy to help you.
Online registration Hints
- This year the yearbook will be a much more exciting and interactive display of Princeton Community Middle School! If you are interested in purchasing a yearbook, you can simply go to:https://yearbookforever.com/#school/352039/2017 to place an order. Yearbooks will cost $14.00. After the Holidays, the price of the yearbook will increase. Make sure you order yours ASAP!
- A new feature with the yearbook this year is called Community Upload. This allows friends, families, students, staff, and community members to upload any photos of PCMS students and events throughout the school year to the yearbook website. This will allow the community to be a part of the yearbook in a new and fun way! The link can be found at: https://yearbookforever.com/#school/352039/2017 The access code is: pcms2016