Welcome to Princeton Community MS!Get the 2017-2018 school supply lists here.
- SchooL WILL be in session March 16th, April 13th, May 11th, May 24th and 25th for snow make-up days.
- All North Gibson Schools will have early dismissal on May 10th at 1:00.
- 8th grade awards will be Wednesday, May 23rd at 2:00. Doors will open at 1:45.
- 8th grade job shadowing is May 11th. Permission forms are due to the office by Friday, May 4th.
- Tickets for the benefit dinner and auction to support Brandon Blackwood and Kaden McKannan are now available. The dinner will be an all you can eat BBQ dinner with sides. The event will be Saturday May 12th from 4:30-7:30 (CENTRAL TIME) at Princeton Community Middle School. Cost is $10 in advance and $15 at the door. You can stop by PCMS during school hours, Mon-Friday from 7:30-3:30 to purchase your tickets or email Brent Seibert at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. We currently have 147 items that will be up for auction that night as well!
- North Gibson Education Foundation's 1st Annual Night for Kids Dinner and Auction on Saturday, April 28, 2018 in the PCMS cafeteria. Doors open at 5:00 pm. Silent auction 5:00-6:30 pm. Dinner served at 5:30 pm. Entertainment begins at 7:00 pm in the PCMS auditorium. If you are just attending the entertainment ONLY, the cost is $5 per adult at the door and all children are free and those tickets are not presale. You will pay when you arrive at the auditorium.
If you have purchased a $25 ticket for the dinner and Auction, that INCLUDES your ticket to enter the entertainment and you will not be asked to pay to enter the auditorium.
- We are excited to announce that we are going to have an author visit PCMS on May 15th! All PCMS students will get to hear Laura Martin speak, participate in a Q and A session, and can even get her books autographed if they choose! See the attached document for more information for if you want your student to be able to purchase a book for the autograph session.
- You can place your order for a 2017-2018 yearbook! The price for a yearbook is only $15! Go to yearbookforever.com to place an easy online order."
- Parents please make sure the office has your correct address, phone numbers, emergency contact numbers and e-mail addresses. Mid-terms and report cards will be sent via e-mail from now on.
- Mrs. Sheridan has started a small Makerspace in the library for all students to use during enrichment. She is looking for parents who would be willing to donate old Lego sets that the family no longer uses. Any and all donations would be appreciated! Please call 812-385-2020 for questions.
Please Help! If you haven't registered your student online this year, please do so very soon. Simply click on the link below and use the Harmony username and password you should have recently received in the mail to login. Once you have logged in, click on the "online registration" link on the left side of the page. You will be able to fill out nearly all of the 2016-17 paperwork there. We hope that this makes things a little easier and faster for our parents and guardians. If you have do not know your Harmony username and password or have other questions, please call PCMS at 812-385-2020. If you would like help with this process, please stop by PCMS; our staff would be happy to help you.
Online registration Hints
- This year the yearbook will be a much more exciting and interactive display of Princeton Community Middle School! If you are interested in purchasing a yearbook, you can simply go to:https://yearbookforever.com/#school/352039/2017 to place an order. Yearbooks will cost $14.00. After the Holidays, the price of the yearbook will increase. Make sure you order yours ASAP!
- A new feature with the yearbook this year is called Community Upload. This allows friends, families, students, staff, and community members to upload any photos of PCMS students and events throughout the school year to the yearbook website. This will allow the community to be a part of the yearbook in a new and fun way! The link can be found at: https://yearbookforever.com/#school/352039/2017 The access code is: pcms2016