- We are excited to announce that we are going to have author Laura Martin visit PCMS on May 15th! All PCMS students will get to hear Laura Martin speak, participate in a Q and A session, and can even get her books autographed if they choose! See the attached document for more information for if you want your student to be able to purchase a book for the autograph session.
- Mrs. Sheridan is hosting her annual Harry Potter movie night for PCMS students in the library media center. Students will watch the movie and get to have some Harry Potter-themed snacks. Students need to have the permission form turned in by May 16 for this May 21 event.
- SchooL WILL be in session May 24th and 25th for snow make-up days.
- 8th grade awards will be Wednesday, May 23rd at 2:00. Doors will open at 1:45.
- You can place your order for a 2017-2018 yearbook! The price for a yearbook is only $15! Go to yearbookforever.com to place an easy online order."
- Parents please make sure the office has your correct address, phone numbers, emergency contact numbers and e-mail addresses. Mid-terms and report cards will be sent via e-mail from now on.
Please Help! If you haven't registered your student online this year, please do so very soon. Simply click on the link below and use the Harmony username and password you should have recently received in the mail to login. Once you have logged in, click on the "online registration" link on the left side of the page. You will be able to fill out nearly all of the 2016-17 paperwork there. We hope that this makes things a little easier and faster for our parents and guardians. If you have do not know your Harmony username and password or have other questions, please call PCMS at 812-385-2020. If you would like help with this process, please stop by PCMS; our staff would be happy to help you.
Online registration Hints
- This year the yearbook will be a much more exciting and interactive display of Princeton Community Middle School! If you are interested in purchasing a yearbook, you can simply go to:https://yearbookforever.com/#school/352039/2017 to place an order. Yearbooks will cost $14.00. After the Holidays, the price of the yearbook will increase. Make sure you order yours ASAP!
- A new feature with the yearbook this year is called Community Upload. This allows friends, families, students, staff, and community members to upload any photos of PCMS students and events throughout the school year to the yearbook website. This will allow the community to be a part of the yearbook in a new and fun way! The link can be found at: https://yearbookforever.com/#school/352039/2017 The access code is: pcms2016